Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A little treat....

Well I'm still waiting for my USB cord to arrive in the mail but since I have nothing much to offer, I thought this video might be a nice treat....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpXZ3zXn6xM

This is Kate, Amber, and I doing our rendition of "These Eyes" by The Guess Who. If you haven't seen Superbad then it might not be so funny to you, but there is a scene where Michael Cera sings this. So this is our version of Michael Cera's version from Superbad...but in Holland! What's better than that? And if you don't think that's funny then at least you have to appreciate that there's a windmill in the background.

And here's the clip from Superbad....
Superbad movie "These Eyes"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I am your dads cousin Linda, he gave me the link to your blog and I am looking forward to getting to know you. I also have a blog, the link is www.grandmaspurpleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete